Where reading is a way of life

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Reading Cram Day 13--Most Anticipated Releases of 2014 Challenge



Today is Day 13 in the read-a-thon!   Its almost OVER!! Here is my progress so far!

Day 1
Shift by Hugh Howey--Finished  243 pages
One Tiny Lie by K.A. Tucker-- Finished 366 pages
A Spark Unseen by Sharon Cameron-- 105 pages

Day 2
A Spark Unseen  by Sharon Cameron--Finished 247 pages
The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa--Finished 342 pages

Day 3
Tent City by Kelly Van Hull--70 pages
The Pilot's Wife by Anita Shreve (reread)--67 pages

Day 4
Tent City by Kelly Van Hull--94 pages
Ink is Thicker Than Water by Amy Spaulding--60 pages
The Pilot's Wife by Anita Shreve (reread)--60 pages
The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan (reread)--61 pages

Day 5
Tent City by Kelly Van Hull--Finished 114 pages
Altered by Jennifer Rush--213 pages

Day 6
Ink is Thicker Than Water by Amy Spaulding--54 pages
Altered by Jennifer Rush--Finished 110 pages

Day 7
Ink is Thicker Than Water by Amy Spaulding--Finished, 171 pages

Day 8
The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan--Finished, 452 pages
Countdown by Michelle Rowen--148 pages

Day 9

Countdown by Michelle Rowen--121 pages

Day 10
Countdown by Michelle Rowen--Finished 94 pages
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman--79 pages

Day 11
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman--Finished 295 pages
Crash Into You by Katie McGarry--133 pages

Day 12
Crash Into You by Katie McGarry--198 pages
White Space by Ilsa J. Bick--84 pages

I have no hope of making my goal now, but I still want to read as much as I can!  Unfortunately, I have to work this weekend and trying to get ready for Christmas!

Most Anticipated New Releases of 2014

I'm so excited for 2014!! It's going to be a great year in books!  I already have a TBR list that's close to 100 books already! But here's the ones that have me excited the most!
















One without covers:

City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
Throne of Glass #3 by Sarah J. Maas
Brew by David Estes (release date is uncertain right now)

I think that's all of them!  Most of them are sequels, but there is a few debuts, and also some new series by some favorite authors to look forward to!

What are you looking forward to?



12 comments:

  1. Sooooo excited for Cress - and After the End sounds intriguing! :)

    Thanks so much for hosting this read-a-thon!

    ~Amber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, thanks for participating and hosting!

      Delete
  2. Awesome list Cress and Sister's Fate are two I cannot wait for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know, right? I love the Cahill Witch Chronicles, and Jessica Spotswood and Marissa Meyer are both so great to their fans!

      Delete
  3. I cannot wait for Infinite too! I need to read the book before Hollow City & Cress, but I want them too. I have an ARC of Into the Still Blue, but I have not read the firsts before that one neither the book. ::poker face:: hahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jodi Meadows is one of my fave authors EVER! I love the New Soul series so much!

      Delete
  4. Awesome list! I can't wait to read The Taking either lol or Cress of course!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see Cress is going to be very popular next year. I've never read any of your books above but I know my sister has. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I think Cress will top the best seller lists in YA!

      Delete
  6. Ooooh! I hadn't heard of some of these and they look really good (totally judging a book by its cover) - especially The Taking, Sister's Fate and Timestorm.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Timestorm is the third and final book in the Tempest series. I really well written and smart time travel series, and I can't wait to see what happens at the end of it!

      Delete

I love reading your comments, and will try to respond as much as possible!